Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Finally the D-Day is here

Hi,

Its been a great experience till here - to the D-Day of the "Web Analytics Wednesday" Event in Bangalore. There were the usual package of pleasant and not-so-pleasant surprises. One surprise that I need to inform you all about is there will be a small delay in the start time. Instead of 6:00 pm the event will commence at 6:45 pm. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

It is exciting as well as a little intimidating, that usually happens with a stage event. However, we are all set to go live in a couple of hours from now.

For all those who will be there - looking forward to meeting you all.

And those who will not be able to make - don't worry, I shall update all the presentations/ topics in this blog.

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me, I should get the camera out for our next WAW too. =)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome your comments/ feedback: